- This event has passed.
Winter Solstice Live with Madame Ceski & friends
21/12/2022 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm£5.00
Join us for an evening of celebration, dance, music, food, drink, talks, ritual and folklore as we welcome in The Winter Solstice. Including:
- Morris dancing and music from Stroud’s incredible all-female side Boss Morris
- An improvised live set, by Madame Ceski
- A talk by British archaeologist Susan Greaney about Bristol local Stone Circle Stanton Drew – ‘The Forgotten Stone Circle of Stanton Drew’
- Delicious hot food and drink, from The Orchard Bakery & Co.
- A pop up shop by the mushroom farm running from St Anne’s House, The Flushrooms.