Bristol Co-operative Gym
Bristol Co-operative Gym is an inclusive, supportive gym that’s run by its members.
We believe that exercise should be made accessible, affordable and adaptive for everyone.
Being a co-operative means we can provide social health and fitness activities in a supportive and comfortable environment.
- Welcoming community exercise space
- Social classes that include strength training and flexibility
- Fully equipped free-weight gym
- Inclusive, adaptable personal coaching
- Fairly priced using a sliding-scale
- Events and workshops
We are based on the 2nd floor of St Anne’s House.
“As someone that’s previously had panic attacks in gym classes, am partially deaf and have fibromyalgia, attending a gym class has always been a bit of a challenge, but Bristol Co-operative Gym is really accessible and I enjoy it a lot!”Member of the gym