Joe Warrior-Walker lives and works in Bristol, UK.
This is a series of large scale paintings I made during 2019
Paintings completed in 2020
- UEA London – Masters Degree in Creative Entrepreneurship (2012-2013)
- Chelsea College of Art – Bachelor of Arts Fine Arts (2010-2012)
- Tregye College of Art – Foundation/ Art and Design (2009-2010)
- Truro College – Two year National Diploma/ Art and Design (2007-2009)
- 2018, That Art Gallery, When Patterns Form Pictures
- 2018, Tungsten Gallery, Pentimento
- 2016, The Lost & Found Gallery, Shifting Spaces
- 2020, Centrespace Bristol, Contemporary Painters 2020
- 2019, Paintworks Bristol, Another time, Another place
- 2018, The old Biscuit Factory London, Types of Abstract
- 2017, Royal West Academy, Annual Open
- 2017, Lacey Contemporary London, Summer Show
- 2017, Interact Art Fair, London, Interact Art Fair
- 2016, Riverbank Gallery Newlyn Cornwall, group exhibition
- 2016, Penwith Gallery St Ives Cornwall, summer show
- 2015, Safe House Gallery London, Public Hanging
- 2014 Tottenham Gallery London, Homewarming
- 2014 Espacio Gallery London, Forgotten Spaces
- 2014 Four Corners Gallery London, Colour Me Stupid
- 2013 Cyde & Co London, Clyde & Community Art project
- 2013 The Strand Gallery London, Seven Artists
- 2012 The Lloyd Gill Gallery London, The Future of Contemporary Art
- 2011 Hitachi Consulting London, Hitachi Commission
- 2013 Winner of The Clyde & Co Community Art project
- 2011 Winner of The Brenda Landon Portrait Prize
- 2011 Selected for Hitachi Fine Art Commission
- 2018 – Artist talk given at Bristol Watershed for Pecha Kucha event.
- 2016 – Visiting Alumni Artist talk at Chelsea School of Art
- 2013 – Full day one to one teaching and lecture given with current students at UEA Norwich Business School.
- 2010 Summer – Student associate scheme, daily workshops with primary school students at Nancledra School Cornwall.